Lorem ipsum dolor amet, modus intellegebat duo dolorum graecis

Follow Us
  /    /  Licensed Homes

Licensed Homes

The Partnership for Children & Families recognizes that providing child care in your own home comes with a unique set of needs and challenges that differ from running a larger center. The following resources are specific to those needs.

Child and Adult Care Food Program

The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) provides reimbursement for healthy meals and snacks served to Colorado’s children and adults in child care centers and homes, afterschool programs, emergency and homeless shelters, Head Start, Early Head Start, and outside-school-hours programs and adult day care centers. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) funds the CACFP and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment administers the program.

  • Licensed family child care home providers can participate in the CACFP through a sponsoring organization.
  • When School’s Out: A comparison of child nutrition options (Afterschool Snack Program, CACFP’s afterschool program and the Summer Food Service Program).
  • Use this cost-benefit tool to see how your program can benefit from CACFP participation.
  • For additional support in Mesa County, please contact morgan.haynie@mesacounty.us

Colorado CACFP Sponsors

Kid’s Nutrition Company (Sponsor of Homes)
7815 West 16th Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214
303-987-4851, kncinc.org

Wildwood CACFP (Sponsor of Homes and Unaffiliated Centers)
12200 E Briarwood Ave #175, Centennial, CO 80112
(303) 730-0460, https://www.wildwoodonline.org/

15180 Sun Hills Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80921
P 719-440-8990, https://southwestcacfp.com/