Education & Training
PDIS Course Offerings
The Colorado Shines Professional Development Information System (PDIS) is a one-stop online resource for training related to early care and learning. PDIS offers a broad array of e-learning courses addressing all aspects of child development, health and safety, and quality instruction. PDIS is designed to support a variety of early childhood professionals at all levels of experience and education.
Benefits of Using PDIS:
- Completely free and available online 24/7
- Self-paced, self-directed learning environment
- High-quality courses created by a local instructional design team
- Opportunity to earn professional credentials for career advancement
- Customized learning based on current skills and professional goals
- Permanent account to maintain and document your professional qualifications and training
Explore this section to learn more about PDIS. Whether you are seeking child care licensure, quality rating and improvement, or general skill-building, PDIS is a great tool.